Monday, July 6, 2015

FREE TRIAL CLASSES- JULY 28 and 29

Free Trial Classes at THE DANCE GARDEN!

Come dance with me! The following classes will be offered on July 28th and 29th. Following each class, there will be time for questions, filling out registration forms, etc. I am combining the preschool and kindergarten ages just for these trial classes. Beginning fall session, preschool and kindergarten ages will be separate.


Tuesday, July 28-
10:00-10:45 a.m“Enchanted Garden”-      Ages 3-5
11:00-11:45 a.m. –“ Enchanted Garden” –   Ages 3-5


Wednesday, July 29-       
10:00-10:45 a.m.“Bugs and Butterflies” –   Ages 2-3 with parent    



If you have a dancer that would like to attend one of these classes, please contact me with your name, your dancer's name and a request of which day/time he/she would like to attend. I will email a confirmation to you when your dancer is registered for their trial class.

Please dress your dancer(s) in comfortable fitted clothing. (ie. leotards, footless tights, fitted t-shirts, leggings, dance skirts,  or shorts and non-baggy t-shirts for boys.) We dance barefoot, so no shoes are necessary. Parents are welcome to sit and watch. Because our dancing space is limited, I am requesting that you leave children who will not be participating at home. If you have concerns about this, please contact me.

Based on demand, I may open up more trial class days/times. If this happens, I will post on facebook and my blog. If the days/times listed here don’t work for you, but you are interested in a class, please send me an email or facebook message. I will let you know if/when new times are available.

I’m looking forward to dancing with you! 
See you soon,

Jasmine Crosby
The Dance Garden
801-896-9591

bjcrosbyfamily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment